Issues with withdrawing money from my account

tombatito2202
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a PayPal account under one email address in my home country, and a different Paypal account which I opened in Germany, under a different email address. That's because I had money in my PayPal account from my home country, but I wanted the funds there (380 Euros) to be transferred to my bank account in Germany, where I could connect my German Bank Account only to a German Paypal. Once I opened a Paypal account in Germany, I transferred the money from my first Paypal account in my home country to the new one I opened in Germany and these things happened once the funds arrived at the German Paypal:

1. I was charged almost 22 Euros fees for an amount of 380 Euros transfer. Why?!

2. My account says that the money is on hold! That I need to provide the shipping or tracking information (what?!), and that the payment will be retained until 31st October 2018. If the transaction runs smoothly, my money may be available sooner. What do they mean smoothly? It's my money! 

3. It says that for security reasons, I can not debit or pay this amount to your bank account. Why?!

4. It says that I am a "seller account"! But I'm not! 

I am beyond confused and angry, and Paypal customer service does not reply. Only annoying automated answers! 

Please help.

Tom. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.