Is this a scam - we have your funds safe with us

jaxxsn87
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting on a payment for an item i am selling and then received this from the buyer and didn't think that PayPal held onto payments.

Please Note: We want you to send the parcel and take a clear picture of the waybill tracking documents you received at the courier company including with your banking details attach them here and send them to us here for verification and payment now. We have withdrawn your funds from the buyer account and we have your funds safe with us, be rest assured as we have everything under control. We are doing this to make sure that you and the buyer have a safe transaction and it is our duty to make sure that both parties are being protected. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail by replying to this Email we sent to you. Once item has been shipped out and you send the tracking number to us, You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® Team that your Fund has been credited. PLEASE NOTE: Do not for any reason send or forward this payment notification to anyone just for security purpose ________________________________________

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.