Is paypal business really this awful?

Theonisus
New Community Member

So I've been using paypal for over ten years now with no issues and with a new job I was asked to create the digital garbage can known as paypal business. I've sent my invoices to my contractor who paid them all almost right away and now I'm starting to build up some transactions (said the more you have the faster they'll unhold your money) but when I go to designate the invoice as a service it takes me to some half loaded page that I'm assuming is where the tracking is supposed to be placed on all this bull****. Try an message them and messenger is down. Go to call and even with the 6 digit code 2+ hours wait time. I don't have 21 days to let paypal decide if what I did may or may not be refunded - It's a service that's already been done.

If any of the paypal people read this you should really look into creating a business services account instead of what the **** this joke of a platform is.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.