Is it available to convert paysafecard money into paypal?

DanielleTs
New Community Member

Hello !

I have a question, is it possible to convert paysafecard money into paypal?

I do not have a bank account/credit card, and the thing i want to buy isnt available through paysafecard.

So, is it possible in any way ?

Thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

4Mateii
New Community Member
You can send paysafecard money to some sites like g2a.com etc. and then from that site to paypal
Login to Me Too

TOMCOS_123
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know any other sites like that? I’ve done a simulation and it will make me pay a tax to top up from paysafecard
Login to Me Too

duartemr2001

Hello, is it still possible to do this these days?
If so, can you explain to me how you do it?
Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ghouse
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys. I really need help with this as well. I have a SAUDI ARABIAN paysafecard voucher and I want to transfer it's funds to PayPal. I do not have a PaySafe MasterCard , only the voucher. PLEASE anyone who can help reply. I really need to know a way to transfer my PaySafe Balance to my PayPal Account.......Counting on the PayPal Community to help me.

Login to Me Too

everett5

I've used site called transferino.ml like a week ago and it work pretty well, they had 10% fee but now it's 0 so worth to try

Login to Me Too

Barby3
Contributor
Contributor
I just tryed to transfer funds from my paysafecard voucher through transferino.ml yesterday and still didn't get it to my paypal balance. It says it will be transfered within 24hours... How long did it took for you to get the money from transferino.ml?
Login to Me Too

RobertCarter96
New Community Member

It take some time but transferino.ml worked for me

Login to Me Too

Barby3
Contributor
Contributor
It is already a good week since I used transferino.ml and I still didn't get money to my paypal balance. How long did it take for you?
Login to Me Too

Barby3
Contributor
Contributor
It's already 3 weeks since I tried to make a transfer through transferino.ml and still no funds on my paypal balance... I don't recommend it! And there is even no field to leave your kontact in case you messed up paypal account info so they would be able to reach you...
Login to Me Too

Hello , 

i have to say that that site is a scam.

there are no ways to tranfer from paysafecard to Paypal.

Only by mastercard.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.