Is it available to convert paysafecard money into paypal?

DanielleTs
New Community Member

Hello !

I have a question, is it possible to convert paysafecard money into paypal?

I do not have a bank account/credit card, and the thing i want to buy isnt available through paysafecard.

So, is it possible in any way ?

Thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PayPal_Anna

Hi DanielleTs,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Most prepaid cards are now accepted in PayPal, it it has a Visa or MasterCard logo it should work.

Try adding this card to your PayPal account and initiate transaction to check if you will be able to pay with the paysafecard.

If you will encounter difficulties, please contact us so we will be able to take a closer look.

You have few options when trying to contact customer services. You can call or send an email through the Contact Us page on PayPal. You can also contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can assist you with any queries that you have.

Thank you!

Anna

Login to Me Too

Eldamir
New Community Member

Hello,

Is that still possible ?

If yes, I can't find the way to convert. I don't really now paypal and how it work.

Also, i'm sorry for my poor English, thank you.

Login to Me Too

tris_s
New Community Member

Yes , but you have to make a Paysafe-account and BUY a maestro card on there to make transactions to paypal... You can just go to a bank and ask for a card there it's probably cheaper and easier ...

Login to Me Too

Kukacdomoljub
New Community Member
Hey, I'm from Croatia. I just wanna know, is it possible for me in Croatia to buy paysafe Mastercard and then convert that money into paypal? Becouse I couldn't find is it that available in Croatia? Tnx
Login to Me Too

mjensen
New Community Member

Yes, there is a very easy way to convert Paysafecard to Paypal. I always use to do so, orders are complete very fast often instant. i used them now three times to exchange my paysafecard vouchers to paypal. Only the fees are not so good but this is the price to pay then Smiley Frustrated

hope i could have help you with that 🙂

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines.

Login to Me Too

AaSH121
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, What is that way you tried 3 times before?
Login to Me Too

Scaria

Hi, I have a paysafecard voucher, only a voucher. Is there any possible way to convert this paysafecard's money into paypal's money? Note ; I don't have a paypal card. If it's yet possible, could you explain me how to do it? thanks.

Login to Me Too

KhachonsakS

Is there other way? i only have paysafecard money on my online account and i also want to transfer to paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

FrancescoRido
New Community Member
The only method for convert the paysafecard Money into PayPal is the MasterCard way. You Need to make with paysafecard a Paysafe MasterCard and Connect this in your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.