Is Pay Pal messed up?

509_Sean
New Community Member

What's going on? I transferred money from Pay Pal to my bank and my bank never received it. I try to use the messaging service and it doesn't work. Would you like to open a dispute case? Yes. Then I try to do so and it says "Sorry there has been an error on our end. Let's try this again." I tried to do that 7 times now and same message every time. Ok **bleep** this I'm going to call them. NOPE. No answer. just silence with 2 blips of static every 30 sec and after 2 minutes it just hangs up on me. What the hell is going on? Where is my money? Why isn't the website working? Why can't I get ahold of anyone on the phones? What's happening?!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi there,
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. Sad to know that you are having some issues with the transfer funds option. You need to double check if your Bank account is already confirmed? Was the transfer status showing as completed? Did you receive an email confirming that the transfer went through?
Due to the current Pandemic that happened our Customer Service team is unavailable. I suggest you log in to our website www.paypal.com to be always updated when we will be available.You can try our Chat Team.
CONTACT US
1 Log on to account
2. Click HELP at the top menu.
3.Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
4.Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.