Invalid Bank Account Information

cielo1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I'm having a problem in widrawing my paypal account to my bank. I've been using paypal sinceand this is my first time to encounter this problem. I cannot transfer my money from paypal to my bank, I already tried 2 times but it always says rejected. The sad thing paypal and my bank deduct service charge before my money was refunded. I never changed any of my bank or paypal information.

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

Our system was not able to process the transaction with the bank information listed on your account. You should contact your bank regarding the bank account information required for electronic funds transfers. If you still need assistance, you may email us through our secure server at

Anyone can help me please

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ADowning1
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me. This problem is with Paypal and it persists. I have sent money to my bank with no issues since 2017. All of a sudden, it isn't working. No solutions. Nothing online that guides us in the event of this error. And we have to pay for it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.