Insufficient funds paid, now I got 3 earmarked turnovers

cogile
New Community Member

I did 2 payments, one was 10 euros and one was 5 = 15€ in total.

I didn't have enough money in my bank account, the bank charged a fee of 3,50€, so my Paypal balance was negative 18,50€.

The same day I transfered 18,50€ to Paypal, it went trough and my Paypal balance is 0,00€. And now in my bank account there are 3 earmarked turnovers. One for 10€, one for 5€ and the last one for the 18,50€(33,50€ in total), even though I already pid the 18,50€ which was "owed"

This can not be normal, I can't dispute it yet, and I don't have enough money in my bank account for it to be withdrawn.

What's the correct way to go about this ?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I actually got the stuff immediately that I paid for in the first place(It was a Steam purchase).

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @cogile,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear that there is an uncertain situation with your transactions. That is understandably frustrating. If you process your payments using a bank linked to your account, the payments can take some time to process and any refunds may be delayed a few days as well. If you had an insufficient balance when the payment was made, your payment may reprocess with your bank two times until it is processed or your PayPal account will remain negative. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.