Insufficient Details in Paypal Transfer Statement

chiquixote
New Community Member

Hello fellow Paypal users,

Lately I've encountered a problem due to the 'simplicity' of Paypal transfer statements. So the story goes:

A while ago made a deposit to TransferWise from Paypal. I was informed that TransferWise had received it but they wouldn't deposit it into my account unless I provide a proof of payment, which should include the following details: 

my details – my name and account number;
            their details – TransferWise Ltd and/or TransferWise account number;
            date – when the transfer was initiated;
            amount – the amount I sent;

I generated a 'detailed statement' under the 'Activity' tab on Paypal website only to realise that the statement wasn't at all detailed, i.e. my name was not shown neither was the number of the account number I was paying to. Eventually I used the screenshot of the summary page as proof (at least it has my first name), but TransferWise refused to recognise it, saying there wasn't enough information. So, now my money is stuck....

I was wondering if anyone has an idea to resolve this issue. Or, if there's a way to generate a statement on Paypal that has my full name and payee account printed.

Many thanks!  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.