Contributor
Contributor

How long does it take instant bank transfers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sasullivan76
Contributor
Contributor
It’s supposed to only take a few minutes according to Paypal’s website. But based on everything I’ve seen posted by others about problems with this feature...it might not even go thru! I also tried to use the feature earlier tonight and it said it would take 24 hours! Even though it’s only supposed to take minutes! And I just read others posts that said that 3 times out of 4...it never even goes thru. Very frustrating and very misleading by Paypal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sasullivan76

Transfers of funds from paypal are slow as they use the slowest as its the cheapest option to keep fees down.

So 'instant transfer' does NOT mean that all transfers are instant, what it means is that Paypal credit the seller for you INSTANTLY when you pay and Paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from your funding source.

For every other transfer ie adding funds to your paypal account balance OR awaiting refunds to transfer you take the wait.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.