Instant transfer to bank never showed up

rollster
Contributor
Contributor

I received $52 on April 18th that I instantly transferred to my bank, but its been 5 days and it still hasn't showed up. I received another $40 today and tried to instantly transfer it again but it still didn't show up. Whats the issue? Looks like a lot of people are having this issue, I just want to know where my money is and when it'll show up in my bank account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rollster 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

What did you transfer to ie bank account or card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rollster
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the United States, and I transferred to my bank account. Still haven't heard back from customer support, and its been roughly 6 days now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rollster 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dkliquidation
New Community Member

According to my bank Suntrust this is a PAYPAL PROBLEM and they see it often. Not sure why I am paying a fee for an instant transfer that shows up right away but then disappears by the next morning when it should be there to cover those pending items that now have my account in a negative balance. Paypal should be 100% responsible for any NSF fees that occur as a result of this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.