Instant transfer pending

Jacobnewcomer13
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated an instant transfer yesterday at 3pm. It’s now 2pm the following day and it still says pending and PayPal is impossible to get ahold of. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Poisoniivvy
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received your money?
Login to Me Too

NickLarkin
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue I’m experiencing. Almost to the tee

Login to Me Too

brooklee
I'm stuck outside soaking wet in a hurricane because of this practice I can't pay my room and there's no help to be had. I'm blackballing paypal this is evil
Login to Me Too

Rhipenye
I'm beginning to think PayPal is scam because I don't get it I got money transferred to my PayPal account only for me to claim it for the past hours now and I didn't see no mail I see no funds I'm so **bleep** off dz moment and I needed the money urgently
Login to Me Too

jessicaloyd29
Contributor
Contributor

how long did u have to wait for ur money

Login to Me Too

Delly84
Contributor
Contributor
Is it me or do they NOT know the meaning of instant!!!
Login to Me Too

Delly84
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal's "instant" transfer feature is a joke and misleading. The company charged me for an instant transfer, and it's taking as long as a standard transfer. I would suggest that no one tries to use their "instant" transfers as there's nothing "instant" about them. It's a fraud. My money has been sitting in limbo for over 24 hours after trying to complete an "instant" transfer. Paypal is a joke and a fraud.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Delly84 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-transfer-money-to-my-debit-card-faq859?app=searchA...

Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes.

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

Most of mine are instant, with an occasional review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marklb68
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing hpnd to me today! Did you receive it yet?
Login to Me Too

Delly84
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet. I'm honestly thinking of reporting paypal to the federal trade commission for false advertisement of products and services. There's NOTHING instant about their "instant" transfers. And, they certainly don't move hastily to correct their **bleep** ups. Bunch of knuckle draggers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.