Instant transfer option

sebmih33
Contributor
Contributor

Did they removed the Instant transfer option? It does not appear anymore for me. Also any kind of transfer does not work on mobile right now. Anyone knows anything?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

urazvan
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, instant transfer option is missing, and the withdrawal form shows an 'undefined' error.

Login to Me Too

yellowhelmets
Contributor
Contributor
Was able to withdraw funds by logging on to the website via laptop, but received no confirmation email and no funds after more than 12 hrs, still nothing
Login to Me Too

Ralucka
Contributor
Contributor

same for me i did it from the laptop but said undefined , and the money are not on my card after 12 hours later . and paypal does not even answer on twitter so what do we do now ?

Login to Me Too

urazvan
Contributor
Contributor

They don't even respond to support tickets, even though it says they'll respond within hours, but after a day still nothing. I guess we're too few for them to consider this a problem, and they won't do anything 😞

Login to Me Too

Ralucka
Contributor
Contributor

did u transfered the money to card ? i was able to from laptop but the money are not there after 12 hours . it took me seconds before using instant transfer

Login to Me Too

urazvan
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I transferred the money to my card, but apparently the only option we have now is the regular transfer that takes up to 3-5 days for the money to transfer 😞

Login to Me Too

Ralucka
Contributor
Contributor
But when i transfered to card on laptop gave me no estimated date . How do u know it will be 3-5 days ?
Login to Me Too

sebmih33
Contributor
Contributor

yes finally I transferred via normal transfer, reached my card in 1 day and a half. I believe they removed the option for some countries, like Romania, where I am located

Login to Me Too

Ralucka
Contributor
Contributor
I am from romania also . U said one day and half ? I did the transfer yesterday at 9 pm . When i did the transfer on card did not even tell me a date . No estimated date.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.