cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Instant" Transfer to my debit card still has not shown up nearly 24 hours later

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: 'Instant" Transfer to my debit card still has not shown up nearly 24 hours later

This just happened to me on March 10th. Its a weekend which might cause issues but I am worried my funds are gone. Hopefully they can resolve this but I will never use "instant" transfer again...
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: 'Instant" Transfer to my debit card still has not shown up nearly 24 hours later

They're not gone your just **bleep** till Monday after 11am
Highlighted

Same thing happen to me on 3/20/18 all week l have been using the old method to withdraw. Tried this instant crap and now $450.00 is held up in a system they claim they can't over ride! Argued with the rep for about 15 minutes and she stated its usually 30 minutes but it can be up to 24hrs. I said on the screen before l clicked to confirm the transfer it stated instantly but may take up to a hour.. So l asked for a supervisor and she places me on hold for like 8 minutes and come back to say my supervisor said there is nothing we can do while it's in the security review process.. I told her put the supervisor on the phone that told you to tell me that on the phone.. 10 minutes or so on hold again supposedly the supervisor comes on and states a whole different up to review time.. She said 24-72 hrs while in this review status... I was livid here it is almost 24hrs and still no sign of this money the debit card l used is under the same account l been withdrawing from all month. Word to the wise use the old method or you will be disappointed if you need your money fast... They need to quit offering it until they get it right.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Over 200 people have said they've experienced this but not one person has shared the outcome. Did the money eventually show up? How long did it actually take for the funds to be accessible? I'm going through the same thing except I don't recall choosing the "instant" transfer. I was frustrated to be on the phone for almost 2 hours with tech support (1 hour and 45 minutes on hold!!) because the site was asking me to verify by phone but wasn't giving me any phone numbers to choose from and wouldn't let me add one.

Did the funds show up or did they disappear and were never gotten? If you eventually got the funds how long did it take?

Highlighted
Contributor

I am having the same issue. First eBay hold, then PP 72 hour hold for attempting to use the instant deposit. Last night, I received the emails saying the hold had completed and should have the funds typically within 30 min. (That's that the email said, seriously!!) I checked my bank balance this am, no funds, PP says transfer completed. CSR from my bank(SunTrust) tried looking for any incoming transfers and put me on hold for about 5 min; and after the wait, I was told there wasn't any incoming deposits to my account. Very frustrated!!! Hoping tomorrow will have some better news

Highlighted

PayPal is seriously a huge joke! This is exactly why I only use Cash App. I sold some of my college books and the only form of payment was PayPal and I was completely dreading this because PayPal always has an issue with giving me my money on time. Like it’s 2018, I don’t understand why PayPal doesn’t have their system together, it is completely ridiculous. I decided to do the instant transfer to my debit card and yep, I’m not even surprised the money has yet to be in my account and it’s been 24 hours and the payment is still pending. I really don’t understand why this could be... I thought transfers we’re supposed to be simple, with Cash App the money is instantly, like 2 seconds, in my bank account with no trouble at all. PLUS I have been waiting to talk to a customer service representative for an hour and 20 minutes, like PayPal please get your stuff together because this is ridiculous. I shouldn’t still be waiting to speak to someone. If my money doesn’t come into my account tomorrow I am going to be extremely upset  and look for alternatives to get my funds. PayPal this is beyond ridiculous.

Highlighted

I do these a lot and usually they go through very fast. A few days ago suddenly it said my bank wasn't accepting them and then it came back later that day... well today I transferred money 3 times and the middle time it disappeared. I seriously don't think my bank rejected one out of many and then accepted the next one. smh. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same with me it's been hours and it's not there. But its Monday and I asked for the transfer this morning.
Highlighted

I'm very disappointed with PayPal service and I literally started using it not even two days!!! I'm currently homeless and was getting money sent from family to help me and my husband at least eat wich we haven't in a little over a week! This is ridiculous! I need that money and I've been waiting over 24 hours for money we NEED!! VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED VERY! THIS IS A HORRIBLE APP WITH DISGUSTING SERVICE!
Highlighted
Contributor

Did anyone get their money?