Instant Transfer to Debit Card

mbrewer714
New Community Member

I did the instant transfer to debit card from my wallet.  Paypal assures you this will be complete in 30 minutes.  It's been over an hour.  The money is gone from Paypal, but not in my bank account.  I could have used this money 59 minutes ago, as I am hungry, and I need it to buy lunch.  Don't tell me something is going to be instant (or take 30 minutes) when clerly this is false (based on many other people's comments).

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Hawk_the_Pig
Contributor
Contributor
First time using this so-called instant transfer service and like everyone else here, it’s not instant. I need this money now so I can buy groceries. PayPal says the transaction was completed, but my bank still says nothing. I agree, this was a total scam for the company to make more money. This is absolutely outrageous.
Login to Me Too

sasseattle
Contributor
Contributor
Yep pretty ridiculous. Its sure instant when it's going into paypal account. If I'd known it wouldnt be instant, I'd have not used it. Definitely going forward I wont be using paypal. Many years of business down the drain.
Login to Me Too

Petitecharm
Contributor
Contributor
I just used the instant transfer last night and it shows as pending in my account. It took the 25¢ obviously but it clearly isn’t instant or 30 minutes. What’s the deal PayPal? I could have just used the other option and it would have been quicker.
Login to Me Too

YiZhiWuu
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble as well. 

I withdrew this morning (4am GMT +8:00). I have a my old visa card renewed this month but I've successfully 'enrolled' my new visa card (paypal validation/card confirmation and paid the fee. I think the fee has been reimbursed at my card now.) It was INSTANT TRANSFER everytime i withdrew (monthly with old card). But today it's on pending.... plus there's no withdrawal fee thing (PHP250). it's only been less than 24 hours but I'm really anxious because this is the first time it happened and I'm glad I stumbled upon here because I didn't know that the said /instant transfer/ option was 'turned off' -- 😞 

Login to Me Too

Satanz31
Same problem here. Transferred $568 “instantly” coming up on 24hours now and still nothing. I’m not concerned about the $.25. I’m concerned about where my $568 is going to end up. Did people eventually receive their money? Has anyone been completely **bleep** out of their money? What are the end results. I thinks it’s safe to say, none of us will likely use this option again.
Login to Me Too

Satanz31
Holy cow, I didn’t even realize this has been an issue since 2017! Mine just happened yesterday 10/24/2018 almost a year after everyone else and they still haven’t fixed this?!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525W
Contributor
Contributor

"Still havent fixed this issue since 2017" N.O.P.E 2019. Going past 30hours weekday same B**bleep** as every1 else. Paid $1.32 in "fees" for this "instant headache & rage" i mean instant transfer scam. I mean "feature" time for lawsuits i think.

Login to Me Too

Doina1
Contributor
Contributor

They took me $5 fee for "Instant transfer". Yes, indeed, the first time I transfered, it was instant. Today, I'm waiting 6 hours and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Kaseaa
Today is September 15 of 2020!! OUTRAGEOUS! And I am having a this same problem. Seems like they scam the people who transfer more than $100!
Login to Me Too

spek10

This is BS. More than one company I have worked for has used instant transfer to pay me.  PayPal is a billion dollar company - hire some decent software engineers and figure it out!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.