Infinite loading Balance tab limited withdrawal

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

hello, i'm getting and infinite loading when i go to my balance tab also i cant withdraw money it says ''The amount you entered would exceed your transfer limit.'' 

i recently purchased something from Blizzard games and you cant purchase without having your card on paypal, so i added my card, purchased something and then i removed my card, is that the problem ? did i **bleep**ed up something ? the verification ? that was the first time adding a debit card, i have my bank linked for withdrawal. 

Opera Snapshot_2019-06-14_194238_www.paypal.com.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Anonymous_User,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues lately. I don't think you messed anything up here, I think you've just been running into some latency that we've been tracking lately. Has this cleared up yet? If not, please open a ticket with our support team at www.paypal-support.com. Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the information in all the required fields.

On a side note, I'd recommend keeping your card on your profile. It will make it easier to use in the future, and as long as it's on your account, it can't be added to another account. As long as you keep your account secure with a unique password, your information is safe with PayPal.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Anonymous_User,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues lately. I don't think you messed anything up here, I think you've just been running into some latency that we've been tracking lately. Has this cleared up yet? If not, please open a ticket with our support team at www.paypal-support.com. Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the information in all the required fields.

On a side note, I'd recommend keeping your card on your profile. It will make it easier to use in the future, and as long as it's on your account, it can't be added to another account. As long as you keep your account secure with a unique password, your information is safe with PayPal.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.