India

Algohil
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal account Can I send money from India to USA? If I don't have Mastercard, then how to send? If I put money from my bank account to PayPal wallet, then, can I send money from India to USA? To receivers account or his wallet?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Algohil

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome. 

In order to send money from India, you would need to add a debit or credit card. I am afraid that you are not able to use a bank account or PayPal balance as a funding source. Have look here for more information on what cards we accept. 

I hope this information helps.

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Algohil
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks 1.if I don't have the required cards, but local card, can I put money from my bank account to PayPal wallet, and then can send by PayPal wallet to USA, without Mastercard etc? 2.if I apply for Mastercard, in how many days I can get it?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again, @Algohil.

You can add a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card to your PayPal account to send payments from your PayPal account. Once you have added a card to your account, you can send a payment to another customer by clicking the Send Money tab on the PayPal website. 

Our PayPal MasterCard is currently only available to customers in the US. We don't have any card options available for PayPal customers in India at this time. 

David. 

Login to Me Too

Algohil
Contributor
Contributor
Then do I have any other options like To send by PayPal xoom, from India to USA, by my visa debit card? 2.any other way to send money from India to USA by PayPal, by my visa debit card by any means? 3. A person in USA don't trust me, he says I am not willing to send his money from India to USA by PayPal, what reply I should give with evidence?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.