Incorrect negative balance

shmublon
Contributor
Contributor

I have negative balance, but on the bank account linked to the paypal I have 3 transactions. So, 1 transaction paypal gets money, second one the money were backed to account because of low balance on account, then added money to bank account and again paypal get money, but right now I have negative balance, but actually the money had gotten from my bank account. Could you help please? I have all transactions if you need it 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shmublon 

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront for you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so you get your item without delay.

So when you add funds yourself to your paypal account it takes several working days to transfer as Paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option BUT funds normally leave your bank account from a few hours up to a few days later.

When it reaches your paypal balance then the negative amount should be sorted out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shmublon
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass so the date of the last payment for paypal is 18.06.2019, do you think it is still not enough time? so I should wait a bit?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shmublon 

@shmublon 

I posted a link for you on resolving negative balances but can't say if its any good as i can't read German 🤣

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/article/FAQ1905

In my country its 5-7 business days so if its the same in Germany then its 6 days now so i would give it a couple more days to see if it hits your balance and i suspect it may.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.