cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inability to Withdraw Funds

Highlighted

Re: Inability to Withdraw Funds

I am having this problem right now. What should i do?

Highlighted
Contributor

Same issue here, though its been over a week, and surprisingly NO email back from PayPal.  Had to summit another ticket today.  User since 2002.  Won't be a user once my funds are out.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Considering PayPal is the biggest money transfer site in the world the amount of bugs/problems with it is embarrassing. 

Thread started over 4 years ago and there's still not a official response from any staff. Wtf is that about?!

Highlighted
Contributor

Funny how it offers you the chance to 'keep my balance' when you want to take money out, if I wanted to do that why would I click 'withdraw funds'?!?! This website is a disgrace. Trying to slyly gain interest off customers' funds, let's be honest here.

Highlighted
Contributor

That's the worst part.  So frustrating.  I just want access my money... its been almost a month since the goods were sold.  If I was a new user, ok, I understand maybe I need to verify etc etc.   this is a 16 year old account I have used periodically over the past 16 years.  Credit card and bank account verified.  They have had no problem spending my money this year... its just returning my money they seem to have issues with.

Highlighted
Contributor

Almost a month?! Fs. Have you tried calling them? How hard is it to put an error message explaining the cause of the problem at the very least?? There's threads as far back as 2012 with this issue - no attempt whatsoever to resolve it.

You've got to laugh at the message at the top of the page - you can talk to a moderator for an hour every Wednesday & Friday haha. For a company literally making billions I expect that service to be 24/7, not a measly 2 hours a week. Sums up this sham of a company.

Highlighted
Contributor

FOR F8CK SAKE PAYPAL! WHY CAN'T I WITHDRAW MY MONEY NOW????? I JUST WITHDREW MY PREVIOUS FUND LAST SATURDAY AND WHEN I WANT TO WITHDRAW AGAIN IT SAYS,SORRY WE NEED MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ASSISTANCE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HECK IS THIS!!! I'VE BEEN USING PAYPAL EVERSINCE AND THEN THERE IT GOES YOU'RE ASKING FOR MORE INFO???? DIDN'T SPECIFY WHAT INFO??? RESOLVE THIS PAYPAL!!! I'VE BEEN CONTACTING AND SENDING EMAILS BUT WITH NO RESPONSE!!!!FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same problem here. Have you received any response from paypal?? I've been trying to resolve this with paypal costumer service but they did nothing about it
Highlighted
Contributor

same problem here. For over 2 weeks. I contact them through email contact support and also facebook. they said to delete all cookies, internet history and all that stuff and than do no attempt a withdrawal for the next 48hrs. i waited for more than 60hrs and ofc the problem is still here.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Having this same problem now. I just transfer money to my card yesterday. But now it send me this message.