Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Vascan
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here. For over 2 weeks. I contact them through email contact support and also facebook. they said to delete all cookies, internet history and all that stuff and than do no attempt a withdrawal for the next 48hrs. i waited for more than 60hrs and ofc the problem is still here.

Login to Me Too

hustleup01
New Community Member

Having this same problem now. I just transfer money to my card yesterday. But now it send me this message. 

Login to Me Too

princejho27
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot withdraw fund as well. Its always saying “ Sorry, somethings not right”. please right again later. Paypal prople please fix the problem. I added more information already about my profile. I needed to withdraw right now please fix. Thank you. God bless
Login to Me Too

soufianesabiri
New Community Member

I just linked my bank account, tried to withdraw 10$ but getting this message, I will try again tomorrow hope it works...

Login to Me Too

Mohanned25

I have the same problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.