Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

juliebenn
New Community Member

Absolute nightmare I am having my wages paid into paypal weekly and every week the same issue I cannot withdraw my wages to my bank account.  Or the best was they put the funds on hold for 3 days effectively stealing my wages.  They do this to make money nothing more nothing less.  I am sick of it.  Today I had my wages paid in cannot even transfer £10 to my bank account just keep looping round to the classic site.  They held my wages last week.  How dare they do this.  I logged in with my own password, I am transferring to my own bank account which has been registered with them for years.  How can they say there is a security breach do they think aliens have taken over my bank account??!! They are happy enough to take money from it when they are asked to.  I think what paypal do is almost criminal but they seem to be above the law.  It can only be so that they can hold funds to make money.  Horrible company wish some company with ethics would come along and woop their **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Please help i can't transfer my funds to my bank it say Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Maarten756

I am having this problem right now. What should i do?

Login to Me Too

Audibled
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, though its been over a week, and surprisingly NO email back from PayPal.  Had to summit another ticket today.  User since 2002.  Won't be a user once my funds are out.  

Login to Me Too

Temp20201215n
Contributor
Contributor

Considering PayPal is the biggest money transfer site in the world the amount of bugs/problems with it is embarrassing. 

Thread started over 4 years ago and there's still not a official response from any staff. Wtf is that about?!

Login to Me Too

Temp20201215n
Contributor
Contributor

Funny how it offers you the chance to 'keep my balance' when you want to take money out, if I wanted to do that why would I click 'withdraw funds'?!?! This website is a disgrace. Trying to slyly gain interest off customers' funds, let's be honest here.

Login to Me Too

Audibled
Contributor
Contributor

That's the worst part.  So frustrating.  I just want access my money... its been almost a month since the goods were sold.  If I was a new user, ok, I understand maybe I need to verify etc etc.   this is a 16 year old account I have used periodically over the past 16 years.  Credit card and bank account verified.  They have had no problem spending my money this year... its just returning my money they seem to have issues with.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201215n
Contributor
Contributor

Almost a month?! Fs. Have you tried calling them? How hard is it to put an error message explaining the cause of the problem at the very least?? There's threads as far back as 2012 with this issue - no attempt whatsoever to resolve it.

You've got to laugh at the message at the top of the page - you can talk to a moderator for an hour every Wednesday & Friday haha. For a company literally making billions I expect that service to be 24/7, not a measly 2 hours a week. Sums up this sham of a company.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201215a
Contributor
Contributor

FOR **bleep** SAKE PAYPAL! WHY CAN'T I WITHDRAW MY MONEY NOW????? I JUST WITHDREW MY PREVIOUS FUND LAST SATURDAY AND WHEN I WANT TO WITHDRAW AGAIN IT SAYS,SORRY WE NEED MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ASSISTANCE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HECK IS THIS!!! I'VE BEEN USING PAYPAL EVERSINCE AND THEN THERE IT GOES YOU'RE ASKING FOR MORE INFO???? DIDN'T SPECIFY WHAT INFO??? RESOLVE THIS PAYPAL!!! I'VE BEEN CONTACTING AND SENDING EMAILS BUT WITH NO RESPONSE!!!! **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Adiljohan
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. Have you received any response from paypal?? I've been trying to resolve this with paypal costumer service but they did nothing about it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.