In PayPal, can I place a BUY order for Bitcoin at a certain price level in the future?

MeridianIDJack
Contributor
Contributor

In PayPal, can I place a BUY order for a certain amount of Bitcoin when it reaches a certain price level in the future?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @MeridianIDJack

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for your question in regards to buying Cryptocurrency. There is not a functionality to automatically purchase Cryptocurrency at a certain price point. However here is some information in regards to purchasing Cryptocurrency with PayPal : How do I get started with Cryptocurrency with PayPal?

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

-Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @MeridianIDJack

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for your question in regards to buying Cryptocurrency. There is not a functionality to automatically purchase Cryptocurrency at a certain price point. However here is some information in regards to purchasing Cryptocurrency with PayPal : How do I get started with Cryptocurrency with PayPal?

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

-Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.