Immediate transfer of funds

knopp
Contributor
Contributor

I want to transfer funds immediately to my linked bank account (at the 1% fee) but I'm continuously prompted to link a bank account. I already have linked my bank account that I transfer funds to. I've even gone through the process of setting up my bank account again, when prompted to link it for direct transfer, but it doesn't register my account information and I continue to have to enter that information.

Anyone know how I can resolve this? PP chatbot doesn't help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@knopp 

Instant transfer @ 1% is to your debit card, not linked bank account. Have to link debit associated with your bank account first on the Wallet page. Then I would recommend performing the instant transfer after a couple of days have past after confirming the card. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@knopp 

Instant transfer @ 1% is to your debit card, not linked bank account. Have to link debit associated with your bank account first on the Wallet page. Then I would recommend performing the instant transfer after a couple of days have past after confirming the card. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.