ITS BEEN 10 DAYS my money is on hold when will i get it ?

indiaanksh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir 

When will i get my money on hold as its already been 10 days i am a beat maker and use BEAT STARS to sell my beats the beats are already delivered 10 days ago and the money is still put on hold please need to get the money in this lock down situation ASAP .

Hope to Hear from a pay pal moderator person soon and not an automatic reply .

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiaanksh 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

indiaanksh
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i did not get your reply sir

whats edited ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiaanksh 

Sorry i edited my post as i saw you only wanted a moderator to reply.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

indiaanksh
Contributor
Contributor

hello

NO NO i am sorry sir as i thought the replies given are automated that is why wrote that personally .

Please tell me whats happening and when will i get the money back sir .

Regards.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiaanksh 

I'm not a sir...!!

These should help, especially the second one..

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3743

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

indiaanksh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks

But I i have sold the item beat as its a virtual product the buyer got it on the date he purchased it from my Beat Stars store i have the receipt of the buyer as well https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpjbho5vjfwyuuj/Screenshot_2020-03-31-13-58-44-714_com.instagram.android.j...

DO i still have to wait for the money as the product is already delivered as its instant purchase and download 

When Will i get the money as its already been 10 days and in the mail i got it was written yo have to wait for 14 days?

Regards.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiaanksh 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

indiaanksh
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH 

This would give me some relief  and one more question if you don't mind

if a person makes a payment using credit card through pay pal and does not have a pay pal account how can he confirms the receipt ?

Regards.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiaanksh 

If he paid as a guest buyer without logging into his paypal account then sadly he would not be able to do so and you would probably have to wait the full 21 days unfortunately.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.