INSTANT TRANSFER INTO BANK ACCOUNT>>>?!

jerryd
Contributor
Contributor

paypal says i can make an instant transfer from pp into my bank account for only 25c, but it has no info on HOW to do it!!!! does anyone know????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You can withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account in 2 ways:

Using your eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid card.

* Click Transfer to your bank below your PayPal balance.

* In the "To" drop down, you will be shown any cards in your wallet that are eligible for processing withdrawals.

* Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select to where you're transferring the money.

* Choose the amount you want to transfer.

* Click Continue.

* Review your request, and then click Transfer.
There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.

Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes (in an ideal situation - each bank's processes can be different). 
NOTE:  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

OR

Using your bank account.

* Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select to where you're transferring the money.

* Click Continue.

There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account.   Some banks may charge a fee for transfers.   Contact yourbank directly for more information.

Estimated arrival: 1 business day to 5 business days, depending on your bank's processing schedule.
Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.
Note:  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

You can also withdraw money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals.)  It can take up to 2 weeks to receive your check in the mail and the check cannot be sent to a PO Box, only a physical street address.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You can withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account in 2 ways:

Using your eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid card.

* In the "To" drop down, you will be shown any cards in your wallet that are eligible for processing withdrawals.

* Click Continue.

There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.

Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes (in an ideal situation - each bank's processes can be different). 
NOTE:  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

OR

Using your bank account.

* Click Continue.

There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account.   Some banks may charge a fee for transfers.   Contact yourbank directly for more information.

Estimated arrival: 1 business day to 5 business days, depending on your bank's processing schedule.
Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.
Note:  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

You can also withdraw money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals.)  It can take up to 2 weeks to receive your check in the mail and the check cannot be sent to a PO Box, only a physical street address.

Login to Me Too

jerryd
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal says I am eligible for instant transfers. your response is useless. there is no "to" drop down.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@jerryd

Edited to replace comments with new comments.

I thought the card needed to be your bank debit card, but it seems that is not the case.

I added my bank debit card just to see what would happen for the direct trasfer.

The option presented was to use a PayPal prepaid card to transfer to a bank account.  I don't have a PayPal prepaid card so I can't test it.

Start with the withdrawal option from your PayPal summary page.  It should give you "transfer from" options. I think youneed to select the prepaid card option which eventaully will take you to a different site to complete so it goes to your bank account.

I have seen any step-by-step instructions from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jerryd,

I'm sorry to hear that the debit card that you have on the account isn't coming up as a withdrawal option. When withdrawing, the system checks the cards on file for compatibility with the process and only presents them if they are eligible for withdrawal. If the card isn't being presented as an option, it will not be able to be used for withdrawal.

I hope this helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Amyrahming
Contributor
Contributor
This without a shadow of a doubt don’t and did not work.
Login to Me Too

Posh11
Contributor
Contributor
Barclays Bank ENGLAND
Login to Me Too

Posh11
Contributor
Contributor
Has its gone in to my bank account
Login to Me Too

Raffee77
Contributor
Contributor

I have call my bank regarding withdraw from paypal account,they said they never delayed transaction if they receive the money from paypal,so any delayed in trasaction will come from paypal that hold the money.is that true???

Login to Me Too

001jinejo
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.