INSTANT TRANSFER INTO BANK ACCOUNT>>>?!

jerryd
Contributor
Contributor

paypal says i can make an instant transfer from pp into my bank account for only 25c, but it has no info on HOW to do it!!!! does anyone know????

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

jahdiel2
Contributor
Contributor
2people lest than
Login to Me Too

KNfromCA
Contributor
Contributor

I'm equally frustrated. I also rec'd notifiacation of this option (.25 instant transfer within 30 min to bank account), yet when I went looking for how to do it, not only are instructions nowhere to be found (neither Paypal or Google) BUT it seems deceptive.

if you click on any links from initial notification of this GREAT, but un-obtainable offer, you go to "regular transfer" link.

I cannot imagine how many non-tech people clicked on "transfer" expecting a .25 30-min transfer, but instead were forced to wait "1 business day" for it to go through.

Paypal is notorious for making MILLIONS on the float.

What this means, they convince you that  deal is legit, and trick you into letting go of your money.

Oh yes, they'll "fix the problem" HOWEVER ... here's what most people don't catch.

Tiny mistakes add up.

Paypal makes it's gazillions by bamboozling idiots (you and me) into believing a mistake was made.

They then "hold funds."

And make another GAZILLION on the 1000s of dumb Americans who believe they were wrong & OK with losing access to their money.

No harm no foul?

Something DEFINITELY SMELLS FOUL.

Login to Me Too

Mikeinsc17
Contributor
Contributor
I was recently able to use this feature for a few days before they started having issues. You have to have a connected debit or credit card that was connected. I was able to use a Wells Fargo card. The option to do some when you make a transfer and select it coming from your PayPal account and going to either your bank or PayPal card. If the connected card was an option, it would show up here as something you could transfer too. With my personal banking credit union card, that card would not show up because they use another service and don't agree to PayPal stuff (their words). However, with my Wells Fargo business account, it did work. Anyway, it took several hours of back and forth on the phone between the banks and PayPal before I finally found someone at PayPal to help out. The first PayPal people automatically blamed my banks as the problem. The helpful PayPal person tracked down a problem that apparently the IT Dept is aware of. On November 1st, they lost most if not all of the ability to do the instant card transfers and are working on it. Hope that makes sense. That's the information I was able to find out.
Login to Me Too

Jennakitten39
New Community Member
Yes i have the same issues. I have a debit card and a bank account verified and i select the debit card for instant transfers whenever someone adds money to my paypal account and it ALWAYS takes about 24 hours even if i select instant transfer. I complained both times so far and got the 25cents added back to my account though
Login to Me Too

Maxcine
Contributor
Contributor
I have emails about instance withdrawals into my bank account with push transfers that have not happened yet,its been weeks ago. Also I tried my PayPal card and it was denied at Walmart. Nothing is working. I really need money to pay my rent. And they take any money that comes online to me like a Walmart gift card from a survey. It won't pay when scanned. Why won't they just call me if they want to know something instead of gagging me thru the mud. They want me to file taxes but I have no info. I have no list of who I owe or how much I owe. I have no balance of how much money I have. What am I suppose to say. They say I have pages of chargebacks. But to who? And how much. No one will give me a account to get cash on the internet because paypal won't let them. All this instant cash tranfered into my bank and bonus. Why say it if you're not going to do it. It hurts when you're like me on a fixed income. That's why I'm doing the internet business I don't get enough money to live on. I'm too old to be homeless. Dargging the landlord and the gas man the light man no tags on my car. I am so tired. But I can't give up 5 years but they only go back 3 years. AlreadyI loss 2years of work. What's going on.
Login to Me Too

tayclaysmom
Contributor
Contributor
Just tried this yesterday...no good. Still not in my account. Boo paypal.. truly sucks!
Login to Me Too

sabrefan62
Contributor
Contributor

I have used this service twice, today being my second time and 4hrs later no money still pending. There should have been no issues this time around and have been a paypal member many yrs.  It's only 25 cents and no big deal but it seems to me it is not nearly as quick as claimed when minutes turns into several hours and more.

Login to Me Too

rocrmom67
New Community Member

Contacted the attorney General about the so called instant transfer. I was told to call my bank. Totally deceptive advertisement yes its only 25 cents but it can add up. I did the transfer at 12 in the afternoon and it won't be posting until 8pm. I could have just used my bank account and save the lousy 25 cents >.<

Login to Me Too

Casiminab

THis video on youtube will help you.

Login to Me Too

BrianBetts1980
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot get my money from my PayPal account transferred into my bank account. I am fully verified and I have been given the runaround by customer service for 3 days now. Mind you, I need this money to close escrow on a home I just bought. Multiple calls and attempts have yielded no problem. I'm very disappointed in PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.