IBAN niet geaccepteerd/not accepted

RMikaelson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding connecting your bank account to Paypal, Paypal doesn't recognize my IBAN and I've tried everything. I already have some money on my Paypal account because I used IDEAL to transfer it. Now because Paypal doesn't accept my IBAN, I can't get my money back to my normal bank account. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Ik heb een vraag over het toevoegen van je bankrekening op Paypal, Paypal zegt dat hij mijn IBAN nummer niet herkent en/of dat het onjuist is. Ik heb al wat geld op mijn Paypal account staan omdat ik het wel kon overmaken naar Paypal met IDEAL, ik kan het niet terug stortten. Doordat Paypal mijn IBAN niet accepteert kan ik niet mijn geld terug storten op mijn normale bankrekening. Weet iemand hoe je dit op moet lossen?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Temp20210124b
Contributor
Contributor

How come I can not see when I receive money from someone?

Login to Me Too

FloiBoii
Contributor
Contributor

Did you manage to find a fix for this? Having the same problem...

Login to Me Too

arjanbaas
Contributor
Contributor

Oh and for the english users. Try do not add spaces in between the numbers and letters in your IBAN.

Login to Me Too

DesmondDV
New Community Member

Does Paypal have a fix for this.

I am having the same problem: try to add a IBAN (bank account) and keeps giving the same error.

Is there a way to fix this?

Login to Me Too

emielvd
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here also

Login to Me Too

YHWACH
New Community Member

How to fix this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.