IBAN Re Add

sbachar81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've created my account on PayPal. And added IBAN Number. After few days unconsciously I've removed that's IBAN Number from PayPal! I've tried to adding that's IBAN Number again! But not accepted it!   How can I add my that's IBAN Number please!   Help me please!   Note: I applied more than time to solve the problem to helpline, but paypal has no response! I'm very sad!   Regards! Sudarshan <removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sbachar81,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to re-add your bank account to your PayPal account. It sounds like there was a problem with the bank account and the account may have been removed as a result. Bank accounts that are removed for some reasons would not be able to be re-added without assistance from customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sbachar81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

A lot of thanks for your great responding! (Olivia, Moderator)

I've clicked Help & Contact at the bottom of PayPal page for contact options more time, but, there's no response! Please help me how to re-add my previous IBAN number!

Regards!

sbachar! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.