I used 16 digits instead of acct number

camhe_20
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I used my 16 digit card number of my BPI debit account instead of using my 10 digit account number. Is that okay? Because I transferred all my money that was here in my paypal account to my BPI account last january 27. The status of transfer here indicates that it is "completed" and upon checking my BPI account, the money has not yet received. I want to make sure that it is okay to use the card number instead of account number because if it's not, the paypal will notice it and will reject the transfer. Thank you and please reply asap as i need the money. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @camhe_20,

I'm sorry to hear that you have added a card number instead of the bank account number when adding a bank account. The funds from your withdrawal will likely be returned by the bank as they will be unable to find a bank account matching that number and your name and they will not be looking for a card number. If the funds do not return after 14 days elapse, please contact customer service to request a trace of the funds.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ella19901
Contributor
Contributor
Same but mine is bdo. Did you get your money back na?
Login to Me Too

Mimbooh
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I would like to ask how long it took for you guys to  get your money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.