I stay in Saudi Arabia & I need to link my Indian Account to Paypal.

shuyebrawoof
Contributor
Contributor

Hello..

I stay in Saudi Arabia and as we are aware that Saudi Arabia doesnt support Paypal yet. And I need to link my Indian Account to PayPal but it isn't allowing me to do so. When I try to enter the Bank Details, It asks me to enter the Routing number for a US Bank Account which I dont have.

Guys please help me out here.

Regards,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shuyebrawoof wrote:

Hello..

I stay in Saudi Arabia and as we are aware that Saudi Arabia doesnt support Paypal yet. And I need to link my Indian Account to PayPal but it isn't allowing me to do so. When I try to enter the Bank Details, It asks me to enter the Routing number for a US Bank Account which I dont have.

Regards,

With Saudi Arabia PayPal, you can link no other bank account but a US bank account. You can link a credit, debit or prepaid card to withdraw. PayPal accounts are country specific. The card may have to be issued in Saudi Arabia if the system declines it. Or maybe your billing address on the card has to match your Saudi Arabia billing address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shuyebrawoof wrote:

Hello..

Regards,

With Saudi Arabia PayPal, you can link no other bank account but a US bank account. You can link a credit, debit or prepaid card to withdraw. PayPal accounts are country specific. The card may have to be issued in Saudi Arabia if the system declines it. Or maybe your billing address on the card has to match your Saudi Arabia billing address.

Login to Me Too

shuyebrawoof
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your kind reply. I do have a Saudi Bank Account and also have Credit & Debit cards of my same account . I will link those cards and then i suppose i can transfer any money received to my PayPal onto those cards. Right?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shuyebrawoof 

Yes. Link and confirm the card and then click "Transfer Money" and then click "Transfer to my bank" and then select From: PayPal Balance and To: Card

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.