I requested several card verification cords, will i get refunded?

Dumi456
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to verify my debit card and i requested many 4 digit cords (5 times i think). I was charged ~1.8 usd 5 times.

What i wanna know is when i verified my card will i get the verification charge refund 5 times??

p.s.  12.36 am here so i cant ask bank for the code in my card statement and this bank don't provide online statements. (I'm hoping to view my statement later )

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dumi456 wrote:

I was trying to verify my debit card and i requested many 4 digit cords (5 times i think). I was charged ~1.8 usd 5 times.

What i wanna know is when i verified my card will i get the verification charge refund 5 times??

p.s.  12.36 am here so i cant ask bank for the code in my card statement and this bank don't provide online statements. (I'm hoping to view my statement later )

Yes, why wouldn't you be. PayPal tells you this when you verify the card, if not, they should tell you this. Normally it would take a week up to 30 days but for some jurisdictions it may take up to 75 days for the credit to post on your card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.