I received my two first deposits into my account from Paypal . how do i tell them I received them?

roman131313
New Community Member
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roman131313

If you have added a card or bank account then you need to add the 4 digit code next to payments into the section where it says 'confirm' the card or bank account (with the code).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @roman131313,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty completing the bank confirmation process. I hope that you've gotten it sorted out by now, but if you haven't, I'm happy to help.

The instructions that @kernowlass gave are correct for confirming a card, or for completing bank confirmation is some other countries. In the US, bank confirmation is completed with two test deposits of random amounts, which you've stated that you received. Having received them, you should be able to enter those two amounts and complete the confirmation by going to your Wallet, clicking on the bank that you want to confirm, and entering the information in the spaces that should appear there.

If you have any difficulty or things do not show up the way I've described, please reach out to customer service for additional assistance. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.