I owe Paypal $600, had my account closed

jabworks
Contributor
Contributor

In the summer of 2019, I made some purchases, including paying my rent, and I ended up in the red with Paypal for $600. One or two of the transactions wasn't reflected in my bank and paypal accounts, so I thought I had more money than I actually had and the purchases still went through. So I ended up owing paypal $600. They closed my account after a couple of months of me not being able to pay that debt, and I now have the money to pay it. How do I pay it? I tried contacting Paypal without having an account, and I couldn't. There's no way to contact Paypal or even ask a question in this community, without at least a simple account. I had to open this new account, with a new email, in order to ask this question. How do I pay my debt with paypal and reinstate, re-open my original account that is connected with my bank account? 

I would appreciate any assistance I can get in answering this question. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.