I need to load cash to my PayPal debit mastercard.

Owlfan
Contributor
Contributor
Can I go to store and ad cash to my PayPal. Debit MasterCard? I dont want to transfer from my bank, I want to just load cash.
Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

there is  a list of stores where you can buy the card,but there are few stores where you can refill/reload.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@beverly1981 wrote:
Can I get one in a store

Paypal debit card ,you can apply for one from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Crrick25
New Community Member
I need to deposit cash to my PayPal debit card. How do I do it?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

which debit card?

if Paypal business debit card (mc),one way is to  get a Paypal MY CASH card AT cvs FOR 3.95,LOAD IT and go to paypal.com/cash and transfer it to your paypal account.

I have never done it,but thats what I found out from this forum.

Login to Me Too

Jdd6431873
New Community Member
Hey where can I load cash onto my PayPal Mastercard??
Login to Me Too

ShakCab2392
Contributor
Contributor
I always load another card... recently bluebird at walmart and use the paypal card reader to transfer the funds... been doing this for a few years now
Login to Me Too

Scottmorton

I need to load cash to my PayPal debit mastercard

Login to Me Too

niwanna2985
Contributor
Contributor
Can I reload my pay pal card at 711 gas station
Login to Me Too

Temp20240126C
Contributor
Contributor
Download the PayPal app to your phone. In it is a list of all the stores you can add cash to your card. Walmart, Walgreens,CVS drugstores 7-11 and others. Walmart is the cheapest. They only charge $3.99 . Most others charge a dollar more.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello Everyone! 

A few things have changed since we first started this conversation back in 2015, so I thought it would be helpful to provide an update on how you can add funds to your PayPal Debit MasterCard.

First, your PayPal Debit MasterCard, also now called the PayPal Cash Card, is funded by your PayPal balance and then the back-up funding source you designate (normally a bank account). So ultimately, you're looking at adding funds to your PayPal account balance. Here's how you can do that as of now:

1. From your bank. If you have a bank on file, you can choose to transfer funds from your bank to your PayPal balance. It normally takes about 3-5 full business days to complete and is fee-free.

2. PayPal CASH® Click the link for full details. In summary,  PayPal CASH®, is a new feature that allows you to load money to your PayPal account at select retailers. There is a service fee of $3.95 that’s applied to your PayPal account when you use PayPal CASH®.

And that's it! I hope that helps clear everything up. 

Thanks for visiting our PayPal Community Forum and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.