I need help..

EnlightenedWtch
Contributor
Contributor

After creating a business acc so i can claim a payment that was sent to me, I am not able to find this payment anywhere so that i May claim it. How to I find it?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EnlightenedWtch

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EnlightenedWtch
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I am sorry I am so very new to this. USA is country I just can’t figure out how to expats profile with that..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EnlightenedWtch

Some countries can't receive paypal payments that is why your country is important.

So.....

If its saying you have to claim it then...

1. Have you verified that email address?

2. Is the email the payment notification was sent to the same email address that is linked to your paypal account?

3. Was it an international transaction?

4. Were you being sent USD?

5. Have you double checked the email address that the payment was sent to and checked their were no spelling errors?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

EnlightenedWtch
Contributor
Contributor
Yes.. 😞 I have checked every one of those...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EnlightenedWtch

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.