I need help from a PayPal employee or a moderator

Dog8
Contributor
Contributor

Do I have to write something bad or something that will be banned in order for paypal to help me?  I spent over an hour on the phone with them and I have to pay by the minute.  

They said they would fix my problem and they didn't.  They said they would email a confirmation. They lied.

they are holding my money and I need it to pay my Medicare premium.  If I lapse, I will be paying a penalty for the rest of my life.

they never respond to my messages.  I can't afford to call again.

where is paypal?  Why don't they care at all about their customers. Why won't paypal help me.

i hate paypal.  They have stolen my money.  I have done everything I know to get this resolved but they will not help.  They are liars.

i don't do Facebook or Twitter or remo or any other ones.

i called paypal and they lied.

i need help from a paypal person.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dog8
Contributor
Contributor

It's a shame when people write things that are snippy and rude, and it is unnecessary.  Sometimes people fail to read, or absorb, all the info in a post so they miss important information about why a solution won't work for the person having the problem.  Then, they decide they need to repeat their solution...which won't help due to special circumstances...along with comments that cause upset to the person in trouble.

Things are really bad in this world.  I believe there is no hope...pols are focused on self-interest and we can't make the glaciers re freeze.  Too bad little, snippy remarks add to a person in trouble's bad day.  Un called for.  Just read the original post to learn why solution won't work.

In case anyone else has my problem and can't contact PayPal by phone due to their own financial circumstances, here is how I got the problem resolved.  Go to the message center.  Type in your issue.  Copy what you typed and send the original.  Then, send it again about 10 or 15 times.  It will take several days for a response.  The response will always be about something else, or only one part of your problem.  Type in another response and repeat your problem about 10 times in the message.  Make a copy and send.  Send again a bunch of times.  

You may have to go through this process about four or five times before they even look at what your problem is.  Then, if you are lucky, they will fix it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dog8 

The only people who work for paypal on here are the moderators, but they give general advice only.

They will advise you to reach out to them in exactly the same way that I have told you to do in your repeat post...so your welcome and I suggest you follow that advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Dog8
Contributor
Contributor

It's a shame when people write things that are snippy and rude, and it is unnecessary.  Sometimes people fail to read, or absorb, all the info in a post so they miss important information about why a solution won't work for the person having the problem.  Then, they decide they need to repeat their solution...which won't help due to special circumstances...along with comments that cause upset to the person in trouble.

Things are really bad in this world.  I believe there is no hope...pols are focused on self-interest and we can't make the glaciers re freeze.  Too bad little, snippy remarks add to a person in trouble's bad day.  Un called for.  Just read the original post to learn why solution won't work.

In case anyone else has my problem and can't contact PayPal by phone due to their own financial circumstances, here is how I got the problem resolved.  Go to the message center.  Type in your issue.  Copy what you typed and send the original.  Then, send it again about 10 or 15 times.  It will take several days for a response.  The response will always be about something else, or only one part of your problem.  Type in another response and repeat your problem about 10 times in the message.  Make a copy and send.  Send again a bunch of times.  

You may have to go through this process about four or five times before they even look at what your problem is.  Then, if you are lucky, they will fix it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.