I need help asap

Skitzo
New Community Member

I did a commission for a kid and he paid me on this and I can't access my money on anything. I have a debit card connected and my account is verified but I can't use my money or even access it to put on my card. I need help so I can make sure I get paid for my work.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skitzo

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Also you haven't even said if the payment is showing in your balance or transaction history.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skitzo
New Community Member
America and yes it's showing that I have the payment in my PayPal but I can't access it, I haven't set my country or any of that up because I don't plan on using this again, I didn't want to use it in the first place.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skitzo

ok then I guess I will be reluctant to give up my time voluntarily to provide you with your answer as you are so rude about the forum / volunteers.

So I suggest you contact customer services the answer can be given pretty quickly once you get through.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.