I need help. Open case and closed without delivery!

himr007
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there? I need help. I made resolution ! And waiting delivery until Nov. 16. And no delivery yet. And I open the case with writing “ no delivery”. But this case closed without refund. I tried reopen case but there is no pages about that. I sent email to customer service but there has only automatic answering. They did not read my messages.. what shall I do?? It is really crazy ... Please check and let me know. Or please someone send this message to customer service. Thank you.. Case Closed: Transaction not covered Case ID: PP-I-12154865 Thank you for reporting this case. After reviewing your case, we found that this transaction was not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. Case details Dispute reason Unauthorized access Case Status Closed Date reported 17 Nov 2020 Transactions not refunded We have been unable to provide any refund on the transactions listed. Sep 20 PinoyGolf
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@himr007 

Why did you open a dispute for unauthorised instead of non receipt?

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.