William1995
Contributor
Contributor
How can I borrow money to my PayPal account . I need a help please
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @William1995

You will see "Add money with Giropay" in your PayPal account. It’s free to add money to your balance with Giropay.

Adding money to your PayPal balance with Giropay is simple, quick, and secure. You can initiate an online transfer to your PayPal account with Giropay, which will directly credit your PayPal account.

It's easy – here's how:

• Log into your PayPal account, click on "Add money" below your balance, and then click on "Add money with Giropay". Alternatively, you can go to www.giropay.de/paypal
  • Specify the amount that you wish to add to your PayPal account. You can enter any amount between €50 and €1000.
  • Next, log into your PayPal account so that your online transfer can be credited directly with Giropay.
  • After logging into PayPal, you will again see the amount you want to send and the PayPal details that you intend to use for the Giropay transfer.
  • Next, select your bank by entering the sort code, BIC, bank name, or bank location so that we can direct you to your online banking page.
  • Giropay transfers are made as usual, by logging into your online banking account. You’ll be shown the prefilled transfer which just needs to be confirmed with a TAN. After the confirmation page, you are redirected back to PayPal.

The topped up balance is now at your disposal.

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.