I'm tryng to transfer founds but it's not working

lukacvrljevic

Hi, I'm tryng to transfer founds from pay pal balance to my bank account... I have linked my 2 Visa - debit cards and US checking bank account (I'm from Croatia but I have open US bank account). I tryed few times yesterday and today but it says: seems this is not working now... or something like that... 

Anyone help??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lukacvrljevic 

Leave account alone for a few days and then try again, 1 time carefully. Restart your device before trying for good measure. If the problem continues, you getting error message, you'll need to contact PayPal customer service to see what's going on. They can confirm if it is security system blocking you or there is issue with your cards/bank account:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

This is user to user forums so no one here has access to your account to fix the issue.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lukacvrljevic 

The US bank account has to be opened on US soil/land with a Routing Number, not a USD currency account from local bank. Two different things.

In Croatia, you can also transfer to card so have you tried that?

If you are using a 'virtual' US bank account, you only need to add it but do not confirm it to withdrawal because most of these virtual bank accounts cannot debit so PayPal cannot debit/take out the small deposits and so the bank confirmation will fail unless you called PayPal to add and confirm the US bank account for you. Its not possible to add funds to PayPal or make purchases with such bank accounts as a result, withdrawal only.

Login to Me Too

lukacvrljevic

I know the difference, and I really have an open US checking bank account. I worked in US so I have it for real. I tryed to transfer founds on it and it says :
"There is a problem - Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank."
When I try to transfer money to my Croatian Visa debit card i get message: Things don’t appear to be working right now. 
I wanted to call pay pal support but it's late now... 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lukacvrljevic 

Okay, just checking.

Hmmm, then it could security system is triggered or system is busy, jammed or weak, bad, unstable internet connection signals interfering with processing.  How long ago did you link your cards/bank account?

Login to Me Too

lukacvrljevic

I didn't use pay pal for few years. Yesterday i got some money on it and yesterday i added my 2 cards and US bank account on it. I verified my cards yesterday as I have m-banking and I got that code at the moment. I tryed form mobile app, computer, few times... I checked my account informations, name, country ect... everything is right. Really don't have idea what's the problem... 

@sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lukacvrljevic 

Leave account alone for a few days and then try again, 1 time carefully. Restart your device before trying for good measure. If the problem continues, you getting error message, you'll need to contact PayPal customer service to see what's going on. They can confirm if it is security system blocking you or there is issue with your cards/bank account:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

This is user to user forums so no one here has access to your account to fix the issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.