I’m not able to accept my money from my customers

Jada__
New Community Member
I’m from Anguilla which is in the Caribbean and my bank doesn’t accept money from Paypal and I don’t know what to do. I can’t have a US bank account obviously because I’m not a citizen and I really need to accept my money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jada__ 

Anguilla PayPal accounts cannot accept payments. Because PayPal accounts are country specific and have different rules and regulations governing them, it was a bad move for you to open a US PayPal account to receive money and being based in a different country because you need to eventually provide a social security or US tax ID number, or have a US bank account to accept and withdraw money. Can't link a foreign bank account to a US PayPal account.

You will have to contact each of your buyers and have them dispute their money back and forget about selling with PayPal. There's no way for you to get the money out of US PayPal. You're better off finding payment processor that allows you to accept payments in Anguilla. Do a web search for "anguilla payment processors".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.