I haven’t recieved my money

Shecaniah
Contributor
Contributor

I haven’t recieved my money that was sent to me on Monday, why is that??? I haven’t linked a bank card,night that be the reason?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shecaniah 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about you would need to give more information on exactly what you are expecting to receive / type of transaction / countries / funding sources / sale type / currencies / verification of email address / how the payment was requested / whether you have had an email to say it was paid to you from paypal. etc etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shecaniah
Contributor
Contributor
IM from South Africa. The money was sent directly from a bank account through PayPal. The person who sent the money sent me a picture of his account showing that the money has been sent. Do I need to link a bank card to receive money?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Shecaniah,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you are expecting money from someone, but don’t see it under your PayPal balance or pending balance, it could be because:

- The sender sent the payment to the wrong email address, spelt your email incorrectly, or entered the incorrect phone number. Please confirm with the sender the exact spelling of the email address or phone number they sent the payment to. If it was sent to the wrong one, you can add up to eight email addresses to your account. Once you confirm the email address, the payment will appear immediately.

- The email address on your account is not yet confirmed. Any payments sent to your account will not appear in the account balance until you complete the registration process by confirming your email address.

- You could be a victim of a scam on certain classified websites.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.