I have recieved money but it's not showing up in my balance

kipsarp
Contributor
Contributor

I have received 2 separate payments and they both show up as money received in my transaction history but they aren't showing up in my PayPal balance. This has never happened before why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Sezden
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this issue as well shows in activity but not in balance payment was also sent today 9th May
Login to Me Too

Sezden
Contributor
Contributor
Now showing in balance for me
Login to Me Too

Gemma70
Contributor
Contributor
Still not on mine. What is the timeframe from sending untill its just shown?
Login to Me Too

Gemma70
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe paypal problem then?
Login to Me Too

kristineescueta
New Community Member

same here. first time that happened today, May 10

Login to Me Too

psh99
New Community Member

The same exact thing is happening to me.  I received $700 in payments this morning.  My balance shows $580.  I have all the emails and it totals $700.  My transaction history totals $700.  All the payments show that they were added to my PayPal Cash Balance.  But my balance is only $580.  Any help is appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

kipsarp
Contributor
Contributor

I received one from a friend and one as service and both do not show up. I guess there is a problem with the system right now. We shall wait and see.

Login to Me Too

DavidRodgers150
New Community Member
Same...plus sender said funds have been taken out of their account.
Login to Me Too

sheabellej91
Contributor
Contributor
I’m just so relieved it’s not just me with this problem. I’ve received three separate payments but they’re not showing up. It’s so odd and it’s never happened before.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.