I have not received the deposits, but Paypal says I have

morganr021
New Community Member

Hello fellow PayPal members.

I am very new to how all of this works, and would like some help. So awhile back (over a month ago now), I made a new bank checking's account at my local Fifth Third Bank. I was told to follow the steps in order to verify my bank. I did everything correctly, and it said that my bank was pending and would be able to be confirmed after two small deposits were put into my account. However, weeks and weeks passed, and I checked the status, and it still says the same thing even when I looked in my notifications; it said that it's made two deposits, but there is no record of them being there in my wallet, or anywhere else on the site. Should I contact my bank, or is this an issue on PayPal's end? Again, I'm sorry if I seem stupid, I'm just very confused as to why the deposits aren't showing up. I made sure my account was confirmed (which it is), checked the numbers that I registered with for the bank (the account number and routing number), and still no appearance of the deposits. If anyone knows how to fix this and/or confirm my bank, please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.
- Morgan, PayPal member

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.