I have not any credit card

smjehad
New Community Member

Greetings! 

Can someone tell me, Is it possible to link my uncle credit/debit card in my pp account ? 

I've no credit/debit card, what can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smjehad 

Please do not link someone else's financial details to your account. That's a no brainer.

If you are under 18, you're not suppose to operate a PayPal account at all.

If you are over 18, get a prepaid card gift card, register it at the card website under same name and billing address as on PayPal account and link it to your PayPal account and complete the card confirmation procedure.

This won't verify your PayPal account though, you must link and confirm your bank account or apply for PayPal Credit, although you don't have to be approved for it, to have a verified PayPal account.

You can also get a PayPal Cash card, if you want a debit card to make in-store purchases and pay with your available PayPal balance. The card won't be available for use while checking out with PayPal online as it is equivalent to selecting the PayPal balance to pay. You can use the card without using PayPal checkout or where PayPal is not accepted online (ie Amazon).

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.