I have many trouble, please help me!

Lucy93
Contributor
Contributor

1. I withdrew my money but my name on Paypal is incorrect. My bank has refunded my money for 2 days. I have already written a letter to help center about that problem. However, my money doesn't come back and help center isn't answering me.

2. Because of the first problem, I want to change my name on Paypal. From "Nhung Quach" to "Nhung Quach Viet Thi" and I sent my ID photo. After that, Paypal sent me a letter about rejected the change and give me a direction:

"Log in to your PayPal account. 
Click Profile near the top of the page. 
Click Personal info. 
Click Change next to "Name". 
Select “Personal Name Change (incorrect at signup or minor name change)” and click Continue. 
Select “No” and click Continue. 
Follow the instructions provided to complete the name change process."

But I don't see anything to follow his guide. My account is business. Can you help me?

3. Is there anything I can do to change my account from business to personal?

I am Vietnamese and I am not to good about English. If I write anything wrong, please forget it. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucy93

1. Allow up to 14 days for it to return and if not contact customer services for a trace.

2. https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-paypal-account-faq926?app...

3. There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucy93

1. Allow up to 14 days for it to return and if not contact customer services for a trace.

2. https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-paypal-account-faq926?app...

3. There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.