I got scammed by biwo.store

efarias
Colaborador
Colaborador

Well, this is my sad story 😪

I got scammed by a company named biwo.store 

and they also use Blitzcrank.store - Goldwrightvip - filybuy.shop - filybuy.store

I bought this

001.JPG002.JPG

This is what they sent me an instant two plastic pieces, without any value two and then refused to send me a refund

20200609_135320.jpg

I reported to PayPal customer service, and they refuse to help me 🤔

How I can trust PayPal if they're to the thief's side?, I'm so upset with this situation. 😡

I need help please? 😪

I need my money back 🤔

Login to Me Too
8 RESPUESTAS 8

Hawa123
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Yes the same has happen to me yesterday PayPal contacted me to advise me that they will not be refunded my money ...I bought the carbon steel frame too ...first I thought I hadn't received the item but after seeing your post of the two pieces of plastic .I was confused as around the same time I ordered toothbrush holder from another seller and thought that what I was sent .. I am going to contact PayPal again as they told me they have tracking and reopen my case
Login to Me Too

Hawa123
Efrias ...do you have the packaging still that in came in can you upload the pic...I would like to see if it's from the same seller as I recieved the two plastic pieces but thought it came from another seller and PayPal saying biwo have sent them a tracking and I have recieved my item ..looks like it's this they have send and need to reopen my case as item not described
Login to Me Too

efarias
Colaborador
Colaborador

Awhit91
I got scammed to. My shipment is supposed to be here tomorrow but bought these exact things and they said that the box being delivered is only 6 in x 6 inches 6 in. Ugh I’m glad I’m not the only one this has happened to. I will upload my pictures of what I receive when I get it to my case and hopefully they will give me my money back!
Login to Me Too

efarias
Colaborador
Colaborador

I hope you will better lucky 😪

Login to Me Too

Jessica282
Colaborador
Colaborador
Lo mismo me pasó, y me llegó el mismo producto que a ti, me contacte con el vendedor y no quieren regresarme lo que pagué a menos que devuelva el producto, pero me dicen que no debe ir dañado y a mí me lo enviaron roto!!
Login to Me Too

efarias
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hola Buenas tardes @Jessica282  

Si de hecho a mi igual me llego quebrado y es una manera de estafar a la gente 😡

Lo grave del asunto aquí es que @Paypal Permita que se generen este tipo de modalidad de ESTAFA desde su portal esto lo hace participe y cómplice de una empresa fantasma que se estan haciendo ricos al robar a millones de personas que estan siendo estafados por dia...

En fin lo que me queda es tener "Fe" en que @Paypal habrán los ojos e investigen las cuentas de estos timadores y se las cancelen para evitar mas futuros fraudes 😤 

Yo te recomiendo que habrás tu disputa para Paypal y que sigas insistiendo hasta que den la garantia que dicen tener hacia los clientes que hacen el uso de su medio de pago 

Yo de mi parte lo sigo haciendo y no descansare hasta que hacer justicia 🤔  y créeme ya no es tanto por el dinero solo perdi 54 dolares ahora es mas por el coraje de permitir que este tipo de defraudadores estén libres sin que nadie les ponga un alto 🤔 NOSOTROS PODEMOS HACER ESA DIFERENCIA VAMOS HACERLO 🤠 

Saludos.

Login to Me Too

efarias
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hola Amiga @Jessica282 

Solo para informarte que gane la disputa y pude recuperar mi dinero 

PayPal investigo muy bien mi caso y se dio cuenta que estas personas han cometido mas de 1 vez este tipo de estafa 

Con eso tu caso sera mas fácil que lo ganes pero no ACEPTES ENVIAR EL PRODUCTO Y NO ACEPTES UNA PARTE DEL VALOR TOTAL 

Suerte Saludos.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.