I erred setting up Bank Account transfer account

blueswan
Contributor
Contributor

In a flash of hindsight, I saw I must use a different bank for my PayPal transfer of funds. I entered a bank and had PayPal deposit and rescind the small dollar amount. I haven't yet confirmed the bank (though PayPal is emailing me to do so) - because I need to use a different bank. What is my action now? Do I add this second bank I need to use, let PayPal deposit and rescind $ into it, and then confirm? But will PayPal still think or want me to confirm the first, older account since they have done the 1$ deposit and rescinded there with no confirmation from me?  Would this confuse PayPal software?  No clear direction that I've found in the help screens to address this.   I haven't seen a way to simply delete the wrong bank in PayPal Wallet.  

My thanks for any help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueswan wrote:

In a flash of hindsight, I saw I must use a different bank for my PayPal transfer of funds. I entered a bank and had PayPal deposit and rescind the small dollar amount. I haven't yet confirmed the bank (though PayPal is emailing me to do so) - because I need to use a different bank. What is my action now? Do I add this second bank I need to use, let PayPal deposit and rescind $ into it, and then confirm? But will PayPal still think or want me to confirm the first, older account since they have done the 1$ deposit and rescinded there with no confirmation from me?  Would this confuse PayPal software?  No clear direction that I've found in the help screens to address this.   I haven't seen a way to simply delete the wrong bank in PayPal Wallet.  

My thanks for any help

Add the second bank then confirm with small deposits as usual. Then go in and remove the other bank account without confirming it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueswan wrote:

My thanks for any help

Add the second bank then confirm with small deposits as usual. Then go in and remove the other bank account without confirming it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.