New Community Member

Hi
I do not have an American bank account where a savings account is added

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

In Saudi Arabia you are only able to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

• To your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
  • To your US bank account.

If you have a credit or debit card on your PayPal account which displays the Visa logo and you'd like to withdraw funds from your PayPal balance to your card, here's what you need to do:

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.com
  2. Click Withdraw Funds in the 'PayPal balance' field.
  3. Choose the balance you want to withdraw from.
  4. Fill in the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Choose the card you want to withdraw to.
  6. Click Continue.

Please note:

• It usually takes 2-5 working days for your funds to post to your card balance. It may take up to 30 days to reflect on your card statement depending on your card issuer. For additional questions, contact your card issuer.
  • Due to local regulations and issuing bank guidelines, it's not possible to withdraw funds to all credit/debit cards
  • There is a minimum and maximum withdrawal limit to withdraw funds to your card. To view your withdrawal limits, log in to your account and click View Limits on the 'Account Overview' page. If you cannot see the link, your account may not have any limits.
  • To view the fees for withdrawing funds to your card, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal webpage, then click User Agreement of PayPal Service where you can find the section related to fees. Please be aware that you may not withdraw an amount smaller than the minimum withdrawal fee.
  • If the currency of your PayPal balance is different from the currency of your credit card, exchange rates apply when you withdraw funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.