I didn't receive money in my bank account

Shahid45
Contributor
Contributor

Transaction ID: 65541006Y0306191A I have tried my level best to inform that I mistakenly or wrongly clicked and my money got transfered to visa debit card <removed> which was my old card. Before this transaction I updated my new debit card upon receiving email from PayPal but I didn't know that it wasn't updated by PayPal. Money transfered has neither been credited to my account nor the money reversed back to my PayPal account. It's been almost over a week now that I have been repeatedly informing the matter on message center but there is no response at all.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shahid45 

Allow 14 days for it to bounce back and if no sign then contact customer services for a trace?

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.